Angel Noblin shares her agenda for Miss Igbo America 2016

I am presenting to you all, my point agenda if crowned Miss Igbo America.


In the USA: Bridge the cultural gap between men and women in Igbo culture
Reconnect Igbo-American youths with their culture
Creation of Igbo cultural extracurricular activities for all ages
Promotion of life-threatening disease awareness.

In Nigeria: Bridge the cultural gap between men and women in Igbo culture.
Development of an NGO that will help the less-privileged in Nigeria with basic human needs, such as clothing, food, shelter, provision of basic needs for school etc.
Most importantly_ Promotion of healthy living/life-threatening diseases awareness.

See her profile after the cut.......


Angel Ngozi Noblin wrote:
What can one be without an identity?...I guess nothing, well my identity choose me and I embraced it with my whole heart. Maybe a little introduction will do, my name is Noblin Ngozi. I'm from Abia State in Nigeria. I'm a proud Igbo young lady. I have always represented as an Igbo young lady, and to crown my identity as an Igbo young lady, I will be Contesting for Miss. IGBO AMERICA 2016-17.
At this pageant I will be representing ABIA state. Let me give you a little feel of being a daughter from Abia state: Abia is a state in the south eastern part of Nigeria. Popularly known as God's own state (In Igbo-Oha Chineke). The capital is Umuahia and the major commercial city is Aba. The commercial hub, Aba was formerly a British colonial government outpost in the region. Abia state was created in 1991 from part of Imo State. Crude oil and gas production is a prominent activity, as it contributes over 39% of the State's GDP. The governor of Abia State- Okezie Ikpeazu. Want to know more about Abia State, all the Igbo states in Nigeria and NIGERIA as a whole, then you should be at SACRED HEART CHURCH HALL- 537 Grove st, Irvington NJ 07111 @ Friday July 1, 2016.
I'm calling on all Abia state Sons and Daughters to come witness as I display our history/traditions as Abians. I'm also inviting all Igbo daughters and sons, I'm inviting everyone from all other states in Nigeria, I'm inviting everyone around the world to come and witness the glory of Nigeria culture displayed by talented Nigeria young ladies. Also you can support me by getting the ticket, which is $20, I know you can afford it, inbox me for the tickets...come let us network and have fun, u might even find your missing rib, because Nigerians whether Igbo or not we are always the best people to get married to...lol...Tag someone from Abia, Igbo, or Nigeria or a friend from anywhere." we are all one"!!!...oya start. Please, if I didn't tag, please don't be upset, just tag yourself. I appreciate you guys!!!!!!!!‪#‎ProudIgboyounglady‬ ‪#‎IgboQueen‬ ‪#‎Nwaada‬ ‪#‎ADA‬ ‪#‎Nwadaigbo‬ ‪#‎MissAbia‬‪#‎MissAbiaAmerica‬

No comments:

Post a Comment