Actress Nneoma Ukpabi brags, says ‘I’ll serve God with my boobs’

The sight of Nollywood Actress and former Imo State Chapter Chairperson of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Nneoma Ukpabi in a purple gown that pushed up her endowment, caused a huge distraction in the entire Imo International Convention Center IICC, Owerri, Imo State when Imo State Based Artiste League held a comic-gospel show tagged ‘Imo Laff Section’.


When the actress who was seated at the VIP section of the hall walked the central isle to and fro, there were cheers and boos, but the light skinned and beautiful actress seemed not to care, adding that those people booing her are ironically appreciating her.


She said: “I’m an actress and when we walk, we walk elegantly, I have a gift (boobs) that God gave to me and number one, I am the Oji Ara Eme Ogo 1 of Nollywood. It is a gift of God and I am happy with that. The gift so fits me that I have height; I’m very beautiful, outspoken and elegant. Everything you can think of is in me, so why won’t I used it to celebrate God.

I walk as if I’m not seeing anybody. They are celebrating me”



On the event, she expressed her joy, saying that all of her expectations were met. She hailed artistes who performed at the event for their courage and commitment, adding that such work ethics are needed to grow the industry again.

Mneoma Ukapbi further stated that Imo artistes have woken from their slumber, thanks Governor Rochas Okorocha who made that possible. She then said that her acting career has seen some ups and downs, but she has fixed everything and is moving forward.

“The main thing is to know your onions, when you know what you are doing, people will come to you, same thing with respect” she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment