Exclusive Interview with Queen Chidinma Anyanwu - MIIN 2016 Winner

Miss Integrity International Nigeria – MIIN 2016 was produced and packaged by Goldtech Events.



We had the opportunity to talk to the revered winner of the 2016 MIIN Beauty Pageant - Queen Chidinma Anyanwu.


1. Tell us about yourself, growing up, and education.

Ans: My name is Anyanwu chidinma princess, am 20years old, from ikwuano, abia state, my hobbies are reading and watching cartoons.
Growing up for me was not all that fun,i was always inside because of my shy nature.
Am a final student of abia state university studying political science

2. What first made you interested in modelling?

Ans: It was a pageant held when I was in primary school ever since then I always wanted to be a model

3. Who and what inspired you to pageantry?

Ans: Agbani darego always wanted to be like her so I had to follow her footsteps

4. Does Miss Integrity International Nigeria mark your first official pageantry and if it does, what are the qualities that helped you to win?

Ans: No it does not. I contested for Mr and Mrs imo state. And winning miss integrity international was the help of God almighty and me being confident.

5. What is your title exactly and what were the attractions of the crown?

Ans: Miss integrity international 2016, came with monthly allowance,an official car and endorsement.


6. How do you plan to impact on the society with your office?

Ans: I will be setting a good example to young people and the community by being a mirror to them.

7. What is your proposed pet project?

Ans: Building your self worth - I would be going to school to educate children about their self worth in our society. People are being pushed around because they fail to recognise there potential.

8. As a newly crowned queen, what has been your challenges so far? And what challenges do you see in the future?

Ans: The challenges I have for now as a newly crowned queen, is with those critic professing wrongly about my crown and saying bad things about me.
While the challenges I stand to face in the future will have to be with me, not having enough fund to go about my pet project, and in reaching out to those in need.

9. What outfit makes you really comfortable?

Ans: Anything simple and classy.

10. People tend to believe that beauty pageant isn’t relevant in the society. How can you make them think otherwise?

Ans: They are so many belief these days about beauty pageants so as I said earlier I will stand as a mirror to the society by educating them about the importance of beauty pageant. One of it being, in a society where men rule, women are still given platform through beauty pageant to express themselves

11. What other part of showbiz do you crave for so much?

Ans: Acting. I love acting.

12. Where do we hope to see you In the next 10 years?

Ans: A well respected and influential politician who has really achieved her dreams.

13. Let’s talk about your love life; are you in a relationship right now? If not, who is your ideal man?

Ans: I am not. Thank you. *smiles* My ideal man should be intelligent, patient, God fearing and loving.

14. Who is your celebrity crush?

Ans: Alex Ekubo.

15. Who are your role models and which Queen Mother inspires you?

Ans: Oprah Winfrey and Agbani Darego and Anna banner of course.

16. What is your advise to aspiring models?

Ans: To always believe in themselves and God.

17. Do you have any word for MrDonFranko.com?

Ans: He should keep up the good work.

You can connect with her on these Social Networks - Facebook: Chidinma Mpamugo, Instagram: Pri9chid

Source: http://www.mrdonfranko.com/2016/07/exclusive-interview-with-queen-chidinma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment