Young and Fast Rising Model Ohia Promise Advertises Peak Milk

Ohia promise, who is a young and fast rising Nigerian male model has dropped a picture of him advertising peak milk which is trending currently all over the country. After seeing this creative idea by Ohia Promise, and being that we are very much interested in promoting models, MrDonFranko's Blog was forced to have an exclusive interview with him



May we know you sir?

Promise: Thank you very much, my name is Ohia Promise Onyebuchi, a 300 level student of the Federal university of technology, Owerri studying food science technology. I'm from a family of 5 and I happen to be first. I'm from Omoku, rivers state, Nigeria. Aside modelling, I love acting and I am a very good actor. I am jovial, down to earth, creative and I don't break promises so I hardly make them.


What inspired you to do this advert for peak milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment